6th Technical Meeting
Sixth Technical Meeting
The Sixth Technical Meeting was held at the Bahrain Conference Center - Holiday Inn - Bahrain on May 13th, 1998. The following papers were presented to an audience of around 150 people:
- High Propane Recovery Process, DELPRO.
Dr. Hammouda Badawy, Delta Catalytic Saudi Arabia Ltd.
- Evaluation of Molecular Sieves.
D. P. Mitchell, R. M. Al-Othman, M. A. Al-Juaied, &A. Rahman, D. A. Al-Ahmed, Saudi Aramco
- Gas Based Ethylene Polymers.
Mukesh Beri, BANAGAS
- The Successful Handling of Gas Treating Problems at KNPC-Shuaiba Refinery.
M. Al-Mashan, B. Satya Narayana, KNPC Shuaiba Refinery
- A New Horizon for Safety Performance in Gas Plants.
D. A. Economides, Charles Encerta, CCC
- Simulation Results for Gas Sweetening Plants Using DGA.
Waseem Brelvi, Ahmad M. Al-Nemer, Saudi Aramco
- Minimizing SO2 Emission with the New Clauspol 99.9+ TGTU.
D. Benayoun, F. Lecomte, C. Streicher, Institute Francais du Petrole (IFP)
- Implementation of Modern Control System.
Khader Hussain Sayeed, BANOCO