11th Technical Conference
Eleventh Technical Conference
The Eleventh Technical Conference was held at the Grand Hyatt Muscat in Oman, on May 21st 2003, The following papers were presented to an audience of around 90 people.
- Keynote Speech
HE Nasser Al-Jashmi, Chairman - Oman LNG
- Fuel And Power Conservation Opportunities In Gas Processing
Mr. Jimmy Kumana, Mr. Waleed Al-Rumaih, Mr. Issa Al-Juaidan, Saudi Aramco.
- Efficient, High Recovery Of Liquids From Natural Gas Utilizing A High Pressure Absorber
Mr. E. Ross Mowrey, Lummus Process Technology, U.S.A.
- Maximising Condensate Value In Gas Driven Development, The Opportunities And Constraints
Mr. Sultan Al-Shidhani, PDO,Oman.
- Axens Multibed System - An Improved Technology For NG Purification
Mr. Laurent Savary, Mr. Philippe Travers, Axens,France
- Egypt's NGL & LNG Projects - Development & Outlook
Mr. Ibrahim A. Ibrahim, Egyptian Gas Holding Company.
- Accurate Method For Predicting The LNG Density
Dr. Mahmood Moshfeghian, University Of Qatar.
- Trouble Shooting Amine Foaming Problem in Gas Treatment Facility- A Gas Plant Case Study
Mr. Mater Al Dhafeeri. Saudi Aramco
- Successful Revamp Of An Offshore TEG Unit To Drizo At Ekofish
Mr. Arild Aarskorg. ConocoPhillips & Mr. Thierry Fontaine, Mr. Chantal Rigaill, Mr.Christian Streicher, Prosernat IFP Group